Courses for businesses
Tailor-made solutions based on your organization’s needs to develop your leaders as coaches.
Support your leaders, support your people, support your organization.
Are you looking for ways to attract, retain and develop your employees? Perhaps leaders across your organization are lacking the skills and capabilities they need to grow their teams, resulting in poor morale and staff turnover. You’ve got some potential ideas, but in the back of your mind, you’re not sure how to implement them or prove a return on investment.
We see you!
You’re seeking actionable and scalable solutions for your business. You want to empower your leaders to grow, motivate, and inspire their teams. You want to be effective in your role, by supporting leaders across your organization to create a positive impact and an environment where they can grow and thrive.
We are here to help your leaders, and your business, achieve their goals by developing your leaders as coaches.
Individuals who strongly agree that their manager helps them set performance goals are nearly 8 times more likely to be engaged than if they strongly disagree with the statement.
Here is what happens when your leaders are coaches:
For Your People
- Coaching increases the intrinsic motivation of your people by developing autonomy, mastery, and meaning.
- According to McKinsey, when employees are more intrinsically motivated, they are 32% more committed to their work and 46% more satisfied with their job.
For Your Leaders
- Leaders experience more meaning and purpose as they witness the growth of their people through their coaching.
- They connect with their team in a deeper way increasing their sense of belonging.
- They free up time and mind space through effective delegation of work.
- They make better and faster decisions due to the coaching mindset they developed.
For Your Organization
- Coaching increases employee engagement and employee engagement means increased profitability, productivity, and customer satisfaction for your organization.
- According to Gallup, the business units that rank at the top quartile of employee engagement are 21% more profitable, 17% more productive, and have 10% better customer ratings compared with business units in the bottom quartile.
Employees who feel their voice is heard are 4.6 times more likely to feel empowered to do their best work”
What does it mean to be a coach-leader?
- are present
- show empathy, empower others, acknowledge strengths
- ask powerful questions rather than tell
- encourage experimentation and celebrate mistakes
- support rather than judge
- facilitate growth rather than dictate
- set clear, measurable performance goals
Develop the mindset of a coach. Take the coaching stance in every situation, and act from the place of being powerful, resourceful, and whole. Interact with everyone from the place of knowing that they are powerful, resourceful, and whole too.
Use coaching skills in every aspect of your work and life. Listen actively, question powerfully, challenge lovingly, appreciate fully, and contribute co-creatively. Empower and inspire the people you work with.
Get crystal clear on your values and create your personal vision aligned with your values that builds up your powerful presence. Gain awareness of your beliefs and needs to shift your paradigm, and maximize your potential.
We offer tailor-made solutions based on your organization’s needs which can include the following offerings:
1. Online or in-person training
Your leaders will learn fast through simple theoretical frameworks and engaging exercises that involve reflection, discussion, sharing, hands-on coaching practice, and feedback.
2. Coaching lab sessions
Your leaders will practice coaching, supervised by an experienced coach, get feedback on the spot, and develop their coaching mastery.
3. Coaching demo sessions
Your leaders will learn through observing a professional coaching conversation and discussing strong coach behaviors with peers and the supervisor.
4. Individual coaching sessions
Your leaders will learn coaching via experiencing individual coaching themselves.
5. International Coaching Federation (ICF) accredited coach training
If ICF credential is important for your leaders, they will develop their coach mastery to apply for ICF credentials via our ICF-accredited coach training programmes.
Collaborate with us if these matter to you:
Our trainers are ICF-accredited professional coaches, experienced business trainers, and consultants. They coach, mentor and train leaders at all levels from international organizations in multiple industries.
If you are looking for training solutions in multiple languages, we support you with our wide network of professional coaches and trainers in all languages.
What previous leaders say
“My 5 hour of travel was totally worth it” –a leader at Umwerk
“The outstanding dedication, motivation and energy of the founders, Isil and Elena, add a tremendous value to the learning experience. ” – Ana Munguia, a leader at Allianz
“Working on huge and impactful projects requiring swift decision-making in the tech world made me realize that I need to communicate better at all levels. This is exactly what Be Coach Academy provided me with” – Bana Kawar, a leader at Amazon
“I now approach challenges differently. I focus on listening more, really understanding what’s going on, on both sides.” – Melanie Ockerse, director at financial sector
Ready to grow your leaders?
Do you have questions about our programmes or would you like to discuss your organization’s needs? Send an email to us at contact@becoach-academy, call us at +4915147490184, or book a call with a member of our academy today.