- Have you ever experienced stress and overwhelm?
- Have you ever been in a conflict that drains your energy?
- Have you ever experienced self-doubt and lack of confidence?
Everyone from time to time finds themselves in such situations. And they impact our mood, our emotional stability and general well-being.
Transformational Coaching begins from raising a coachee’s awareness of their emotions and thoughts that cause those emotions. It continues with challenging those thoughts that impact the coachee’s emotional state negatively and therefore impacts their self-perception, perception of the situation they are in, and the way they act in that situation. It then focuses on transforming their negative thoughts into more neutral and gradually more empowering ones. Any stress thereby turns into calm acceptance, conflict into mutually beneficial resolution and negative self-perception into a positive and loving relationship with the self.
In this coaching practicum* you will practice:
- Observing and noticing negative thoughts and emotions
- Raising a coachee’s awareness and challenging their negative thinking
- Transforming their negative thinking patterns into neutral and positive ones
*Coaching practicum is a workshop where you learn and practice coaching in a friendly, open and trustable environment with support of experienced coaches. It is the space where you get introduced to different coaching tools, techniques and coaching competences to enrich your coaching tool box and gain more confidence when working with others. Whether with your coaching clients, or colleagues at work, your team members or friends, using different coaching techniques will increase the effectiveness and impact of your coaching, leadership and communication.
Our Coaching Practicums are aimed to those who:
- wants to become a professional coach or to enhance their leadership and communication with coaching techniques.
- wants to see how coaching works and try coaching in different ways
- has started their professional coaching journey and want to practice different coaching techniques in a safe environment
How does the Coaching Practicum work?
We will introduce you a tool or a technique. You, working in duos or trios will have an opportunity to experience the impact of the tools being on the receiving side, practice the tool being on ‘delivery’ side and will receive a feedback from your partner.
Date: 22.05.2019 19:00 – 21:30
Address: freiraum – Zentrum für Seminare und Coaching
Saarstraße 5 München
Ticket price : 21,42 online (Buy your ticket now on Eventbrite)
(23,00 if you pay at the venue – In this case please register here to reserve your spot)
Please register here to reserve your spot. (Price : 23 Euro if you pay by cash at the venue, 21.42 if you pay online)