“God, give me the courage to change the things which can and ought to be changed,
the serenity to accept the things which cannot be changed,
and the wisdom to know the difference.
How often you think:
- I will be more relaxed only when I have my house paid off
- I would be successful if only my boss paid more attention to my achievements
- I would be happy if my wife / husband were more understanding
There are hundreds ‘If’s on the way to your happiness, success and wellbeing. You make them dependent on other people or external circumstances, things that sometimes we can neither control, nor influence.
On this Coaching Practicum* you will
- Learn how to recognize the patterns of victimhood behavior in yourself and others (particularly your coachees, if you are a coach)
- Learn how to control what you can control; to influence what you can influence and surrender to what you can neither control nor influence and encourage the same thing from your coachees.
- Learn how to overcome some of the challenges using the proactive approach and taking the ownership for your happiness.
In this workshop we will practice the following tools:
- The Drama Triangle
- The Empowerment Dynamic
- Control, Influence, Let Go
All of these tools you can actively use yourself and apply in your coaching, supporting your clients in resolving conflicts, developing pro-active attitude and influence others.
*Coaching practicum is a workshop where you learn and practice coaching in a friendly, open and trustable environment with support of experienced coaches. It is the space where you get introduced to different coaching tools, techniques and coaching competences to enrich your coaching tool box and gain more confidence when working with others. Whether with your coaching clients, or colleagues at work, your team members or friends, using different coaching techniques will increase the effectiveness and impact of your coaching, leadership and communication.
Who is the Coaching Practicum for?
Our Coaching Practicums are aimed to those who:
- wants to become a professional coach or to enhance their leadership and communication with coaching techniques.
- wants to see how coaching works and try coaching in different ways
- has started their professional coaching journey and want to practice different coaching techniques in a safe environment
How does the Coaching Practicum Work?
We will introduce you a tool or a technique. You, working in duos or trios will have an opportunity to experience the impact of the tools being on the receiving side, practice the tool being on ‘delivery’ side and will receive a feedback from your partner.
Date: 19.03.2019 19:00 – 21:30
Address: freiraum – Zentrum für Seminare und Coaching
Saarstraße 5 München
Ticket price : 21,42 online (you can order your ticket here)
(23,00 if you pay at the venue)
Please register here to reserve your spot if you prefer to pay cash in the venue.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in person!