Practice coaching with us on 24.10.18 at the Coaching Practicum!
What is Coaching Practicum?
Coaching practicum is the workshop where you learn and practice coaching in a friendly, open and trustable environment with support of experienced coaches to enrich your coaching tool box and gain more confidence when working with others. Whether with coaching clients, or colleagues at work, your team members or friends, using different coaching techniques will increase the effectiveness and impact of your coaching, leadership and communication.
Who is the Coaching Practicum for?
Our Coaching Practicums are aimed to those who:
- wants to become a professional coach or to enhance their leadership and communication with coaching techniques.
- wants to see how coaching works and try coaching in different ways
- has started their professional coaching journey and want to practice different coaching techniques in a safe environment.
How does the Coaching Practicum Work?
We will introduce you a tool or a technique. You, working in trios will have an opportunity to experience the impact of the tools being on the receiving side, practice the tool being on ‘delivery’ side and will receive a feedback from the third person in the trio.
Which tools will we be practicing?
Every time different! But this time there will be two:
1. The Ladder of InferenceAs humans we have unlimited potential. We can reinvent ourselves. We can set new goals, analyse data, change our decisions, actions and the course of our lives.
If our coachee (a client, a team member, a friend) get stuck on the way to their goals, the reason of that may be some unhelpful assumptions or beliefs, which they don’t question and accept as to be true. They might have been valid once but they might not be anymore. Or they were never right at all, they were just the result of jumping into conclusions.
“The Ladder of Inference” will help you to trace beliefs and assumptions of your coachee back to the data they are deriving them from and see if they have confidence in them as of now and put them into test, so that they open new possibilities, a new window for new results. This would help them to be independent of the past, to have more options and to be freer.
2. Circle of InfluenceIf your coachee comes to you with a goal to change a behaviour of a friend, an attitude of a colleague, or even the way their boss treat them, it is useful to help them to see what in this situation is in the control or in their circle of influence. Simple, visual tool makes it very clear for a coachee what they need to focus on, it shifts their perspective and helps to see new ways forward.
Date: 24.10.2018 19:00 – 21:30
Address: Freiraum – Zentrum für Seminare und Coaching / Mind Systems GmbHSaarstr. 5 · München(Look for MindSystems and the logo of BeCoach Academy)
Price: 20 Euro, payable as cash at the workshop
Please register using the form below:
First NameLast NameEmail AddressDo you have any questions or requests?Register
We are looking forward to meeting you on October 24th in person!